The world is currently facing one huge emergency surrounding COVID-19. While this issue is taking center stage, as it should, it does not eliminate the fact that separate emergencies may arise. During this time of anxiety and uncertainty, when businesses are struggling and individuals are suffering, Innovative Roofing Group is available to help. Don’t let a roofing issue, such as a leak, add stress to an already stressful time. In this season of rain, it’s especially important your commercial roof is in great shape, which is why our team is still performing commercial roof repairs, maintenance, and other services during this time.
Doing Our Part to Stay Safe
It’s important you keep your building, its occupants and their belongings safe from the unpredictable weather this time of year. At Innovative Roofing Group, taking care of team members, their families and clients in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic is also paramount. To do so, we are taking extra safety precautions such as:
- Training every employee on the social distancing protocols set forth by the CDC.
- Requiring daily temperature and symptom checks for each team member.
- Offering team members extra personal protective equipment while doing their jobs.
- Cleaning and disinfecting work vehicles and workspaces often.
- Requiring remote work for those in the office, including dispatch.
- Communicating with team members and clients virtually and frequently.
Taking Care of Your Roofing Needs
Don’t let a roof leak damage your building, and its contents. If you have noticed any of the following signs, Innovative Roofing Group can help before it becomes a major issue.
- Actual water dripping or puddling inside your building.
- A foul smell or visual mold growing in the building or even on the exterior.
- Yellow or brown stains on the ceiling or walls.
- Clogged drains, gutters or downspouts.
- Excessive ponding of water on the roof.
Contact the Professionals Today
At Innovative Roofing Group, we’re ready for your call. You may already be dealing with the economic stress on your business, you shouldn’t have to stress over the roof as well. With special measures put in place, we’ll ensure the job gets done safely. Contact us by calling 404-594-6038 or sending an email today!